I started out by temporarily gluing a scalloped oval onto my vase where I wanted to put the image. Then I painted the vase with Aileen’s Tacky glue (had been watered down with a little water) using a sponge brush. I started at the bottom and worked my way around to the top. Then, starting at the bottom, I covered the vase with Epson salts. At this point I removed the scalloped oval and left the vase to dry for a couple of hours. Then I brushed off the excess salts with a soft paint brush and proceeded to add the image. The image that I used is Pattie’s Mum’s in Basket. I printed it out onto velum (hence the reason why it was redone a few times lol)and coloured it with my SU felts. Originally I tried attaching it using Aileen’s glue painted onto the vase…and it puckered up. Then I tried painting it on the velum and it rolled into itself and transferred colours. So then I remembered I had velum glue…it’s kind of like double sided tape. Unfortunately I put it on the wrong side and was unable to get the backing or should I say front off. At that point frustration set in so I took and added double sided tape straight to the vase and using some paper towel to hold it down(this keeps your sweating fingers from transferring the ink on your image), I glued down the image.
CDAC: Anything Goes Challenge
Lady Anne's Challenge: Anything Goes Challenge #3
Joyful Stamper: Inspire Me Friday's - Challenge #93 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: challenge #29 - Anything Goes
Sparkle and Glitter: Challenge #8 - Anything but a square
Happy Campers: Challenge #9 - Flowers, Use something digital